Hello!!

Introduce yourself and tell us about your interests.

Hello!!

Postby Ashebunny » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 am

Hello!

My name is Ash and a massive anime fan (hence found this place.) I have moved back up here after finishing uni and thought it would be nice to get to know people who share the same interests.

I am a cosplayer aswell, :oops: I can get half way through watching a series and have already decided which character I love the best, and suddenly find myself searching for the right boots, or how the heck that dress stays up like that :shock: I guess that comes from the designer in me. (you can see some of my cosplay's here if you like http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/profile/view/Ash+Bunny )

I love going to conventions to see and meet new people who love anime, manga, cosplay, j-pop or lovely fangirls/fanboys :3

So a I big hello from lil me, in lil Lancaster, fangirling at summit or notthin :3
Ashebunny

Re: Hello!!

Postby Happosai » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am

Hi Ash! Welcome to NanimeW!

It's a bit quiet here at the mo', but hopefully you can find out about some interesting events where you can meet likeminded people here (I'm in the process of arranging an after-party for the Manchester MCM Expo in July -- there were lots of cosplayers at last year's Expo).

[Happosai]
Happosai

Postby Ashebunny » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:13 pm

I went to the last Manchester mcm expo actually. Had a really good time, but didnt find it as scocial as the London ones,so an after party sounds like a really good idea.
Ashebunny

Postby Happosai » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:00 pm

I organised an Expo after-party last year at Fab Cafe, but had to make it 18+ only, which meant that a lot of the cosplayers couldn't attend. We had the same issue with the Doki Doki evening event in November. However, it looks like we'll be able to relax the age restriction for this year's after-party, so should hopefully have a bigger attendance.

[Happosai]
Happosai

Return to Introductions