Yo!

Introduce yourself and tell us about your interests.

Yo!

Postby Ryuki » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Hiya ^^
I'm new to the site (Of course) so here's my little introduction,
I'm known online as Ryuki/RyukiKaito/Toony and a few other names, but my real name is Rachel XD
I'm a massive fan of Naruto, Bleach and way to many more anime/manga to mention. (Sword Art Online is pretty awesome)
I'm also a fan of Japanese bands like ABS (Abingdon Boys school), Rookiez is punk'd, Aqua Timez, Akeboshi and a good few more.

I'm on the Wirral, and I've just started Cosplaying properly. Currently I have Sasuke's original Outfit (Naruto) and I'm attempting to make Naruto's Shippuden outfit.
I don't know many people with similar interests so I thought here would be a good place to find some ^^
Ryuki

Re: Yo!

Postby Happosai » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Hi Ryuki, welcome to NanimeW!

It's not very active on here at the mo', but hopefully you'll find out about some interested events here where you can meet people.

[Happosai]
Happosai

Postby Ryuki » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:15 pm

I guessed it was a bit unactive from browsing round, but I do enjoy seeing which events are on :)
Ryuki

Postby NanimeW » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 pm

All the anime fans seem to hang out on Facebook these days, leaving places like this a little barren...

If you're on Facebook, you can find a list of Facebook groups related to anime in the North-West of England on the NanimeW Facebook page.

[Happosai]
NanimeW
Site Admin

Return to Introductions